About: Join us on June 14th at Silo City in their gorgeous new space for an event to benefit Let There Be Light International.
The night will include:
- A colorful and cultural silent auction
- Beer from Community Beer Works and wine
- African drum performances
- Burundi dance performances
- Authentic African appetizers prepared by chef Louise Sano of Global Villages
- The perfect backdrop for your next Instagram post of a gorgeous summer night in a unique and industrially beautiful space
$30 suggested donation online or at the door. 100% of this donation benefits Let There Be Light International and their efforts to bring solar electrification to the over 600 million people in Africa without any access to electricity.
More solar means less dirty, dangerous, and expensive kerosene, which equates to improved health, safety, and wellbeing. It also leads to enhanced economic stability and reduced carbon emissions.